Our Clinical Therapist plays a large role in providing the best care and understanding to our students. They are involved with developing and implementing treatment plans. We look for someone who can thrive in our culture of teamwork, creativity, and system organization. Other responsibilities are…
- Academic: Masters degree from accredited school in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field.
- License: Licensed therapist in the State of Utah as LMFT, LCSW, or LPC preferred.
- Commitment to excellence in personal and organization standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor and guide direct care staff, and excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching contribution
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, and health savings account with company contribution
- Paid time off including holidays
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org