Centralized Intake – Independent Contractor
At Valley Behavioral Health we are an innovative, dedicated team who are inspired by helping others lead fulfilling lives, one person at a time. We seek individuals who are compassionate, empathetic, team focused, seek excellence, are resilient, possess high integrity, and are fun to be with.
Valley Behavioral Health is a professional, therapeutic services organization with 800+ team members operating 65+ programs that provide a comprehensive menu of treatment and services for people of all ages who are experiencing severe mental illnesses, substance use disorders and behavior problems. We have a well-trained and caring staff of therapists, psychiatrists, case managers, social workers and medical staff. We are a Utah based company with operations in Salt Lake, Summit, and Tooele Counties.
Be an integral part of the life line Valley Behavioral Health brings to those who are suffering. WANTED: Exceptional, flexible, enthusiastic, friendly, team-focused, qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Intake Assessment Therapist. This is an independent contract position that will ONLY be providing the initial psychiatric examination/assessment in order for the clients to get the proper follow up care they need.
Excellent supplement to your current job or private practice!
Location: Two locations available:
- 1020 South Main Street, SLC, UT 84101
- 198 West 7200 South, Midvale, UT 84047
Schedule: Set your own schedule. Minimum of 3 days/week needed during operating business hours which are: M-F; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pay: Fee for service – 50% of all billable services
- Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited University/College
- Required 4000 supervised hours post-graduate for full licensure
- 2+ years’ experience completing psychiatric assessments
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Good computer skills with proficiency using MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Must carry your own malpractice insurance
- Will be completing a high volume of assessment intakes dealing with adult seriously and persistently mentally ill (SPMI) population
- No therapy required
- Direct Link: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a123cf24569112f01456b3c34da42a4&id=8a7886f85012fc1b01501f264e8731a6&source=
- Please visit our website: valleycares.com
- Under “About Valley” click “Employment”
- At the end of the 2nd paragraph click “Employment Opportunities:
- Under the heading of “Therapists” click job title: Centralized Intake Therapist – LCSW/CMHC/LMFT – Independent Contractor
- Click “Apply for this position” and fill out the application accordingly including the 13 minute pre-employment assessment the link for which is found on the application completion page.