Sunrise is looking for a Clinical Director who can fit the caring, motivating and progressing culture of Sunrise. They would be able to balance the demands of the job, as well as direct and assist their team members to provide the best help to our clients. They play an essential role as Clinical Director by being an example of diligence, organization, and leadership by example. Here are other responsibilities of the Clinical Director.
- Provide all duties and responsibilities performed by therapists on his/her caseload (see therapist job description).
- Supervise Sunrise therapist.
- Plan group schedule and make assignments for facilitation of the groups.
- Run weekly treatment team meetings.
- Attend administration meetings.
- Perform marketing responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinate care between departments in a manner that encourages team work and company unity.
- Provide trainings for therapist and staff.
- Run weekly clinical meetings.
- Track outcome data as students leave the program.
- Reports to Executive Clinical Director
- Academic: Masters degree from accredited school in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field.
- License: Licensed therapist in the State of Utah as LMFT, LCSW, or LPC preferred.
- Commitment to excellence in personal and organization standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to mentor and guide direct care staff, and excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching contribution
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, and health savings account with company contribution
- Paid time off including holidays
Please send resume to: email@example.com