North Valley – Mental Health Therapist LCSW/CSW/CMHC/ACMHC – P/T or F/T
At Valley Behavioral Health we are an innovative, dedicated team who are inspired by helping others lead fulfilling lives, one person at a time. We seek individuals who are compassionate, empathetic, team focused, seek excellence, are resilient, possess high integrity, and are fun to be with.
Valley Behavioral Health’s North Valley Outpatient Clinic is a professional, therapeutic services organization with 13+ team members operating programs that provide a comprehensive menu of treatment and services for adults who are experiencing severe mental illnesses, and substance use disorders. We have a well-trained and caring staff of therapists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, case managers, social workers and medical staff. We are a Utah based company with operations in Salt Lake, Summit, and Tooele Counties.
Change the world for one life! Are you passionate about being the hands of hope and healing to those who have no where else to turn? Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a part-time or full-time, compassionate, dedicated, enthusiastic Mental Health Therapist for our Adult, Outpatient clients who suffer with severely and persistent mental illness (SPMI). If you are inspired by helping others and being the answer to enhancing a life and healing families, this job is for you!
Location: 1020 South Main Street, SLC, UT 84101
Schedule: 20 hours M-F
Pay: Commensurate with experience
- Master’s degree or higher in Social Work or Clinical Mental Health Counseling from an accredited University/College
- LCSW, CSW, CMHC, or ACMHC license current in the State of Utah
- Experience with adult populations required.
- Supervisory experience a must
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct, evidence-based, clinical services including interviews, evaluates and assesses clients to create treatment plans and provide quality care
- Provide excellent psychotherapy to clients including individual, group, couples and/or family therapy
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Documentation using our online medical record
- Crisis intervention
- Please visit our website: www.valleycares.com
- Under “About Valley” click “Employment”
- At the end of the 2nd paragraph click “Employment Opportunities:
- Under the heading of “Therapists” click job title: NV Therapist – LCSW/CSW/CMHC/ACMHC – P/T or F/T
- Click “Apply for this position” and fill out the application accordingly including the 13 minute pre-employment assessment the link for which is found on the application completion page.