Jewish Family Service is seeking an individual with a social work background and interest/experience in older adult services to coordinate and grow our Music & Memory program.
An organized individual with good people skills and comfort with public speaking will be ideal for this position.
Be part of a great team providing services to older adults and their families. Help bring personalized music to those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, and assist families with care planning, clinical support, and other needed services.
This position is full-time, and includes an employer contribution for health insurance, as well as paid time off for sick, vacation, and holidays. Employee must submit to criminal background check.
- Development and coordination of Music & Memory program, which may include outreach, in-home assessments, additional care planning, and provision of services.
- Must be willing to drive to locations throughout Salt Lake County to provide services.
- Degree: Master of Social Work (MSW)
- CSW or LCSW welcome to apply
- Supervision available to CSWs for licensure
- Pay commensurate with experience and license
Jewish Family Service is a private, non-denominational non-profit organization in Salt Lake County. We seek to strengthen individuals, families, and communities through counseling, care management, advocacy, and education.
Qualified and interested applicants can send a resume or vitae to email@example.com.