PARK CITY – Therapist – CMHC/ACMHC/LCSW/CSW/LMFT – F/T
At Valley Behavioral Health we are an innovative, dedicated team who are inspired by helping others lead fulfilling lives, one person at a time. We seek individuals who are compassionate, empathetic, team focused, seek excellence, are resilient, possess high integrity, and are fun to be with.
Our Park City Outpatient Clinic is a professional services organization that provides a comprehensive menu of treatment and services for people of all ages who are experiencing serious mental illnesses, substance use disorders and behavior problems. We have a well trained and caring team of therapists, nurse practitioners, case managers, office and medical staff.
At Valley Behavioral Health, our full-time, mental health therapist is a core part of our treatment team instrumental in facilitating positive change for Adults, Seniors, Teens, Children, Couples and families for a variety of mental health and substance use disorders. This position will greatly impact lives, heal families and enhance a community.
Schedule: M – F; 8 – 5 pm, with some night groups 5 – 8 pm
Location: PARK CITY – 1735 Sidewinder Dr. Park City, 84060
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including retirement/savings, health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
Pay: Commensurate with experience
- Master’s degree or higher in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited College/University
- CMHC/ACMHC/LCSW/CSW/LMFT license current in the state of Utah for billing of Medicare Clients
- A 5% salary increase is awarded to those who pass our Spanish proficiency assessment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new computer programs quickly
- Provide evidence-based mental health and substance abuse treatment and prevention services to the residents of Summit Co.
- Initial assessments
- Treatment planning
- Documentation of individual, couples, family, and group therapy using our online medical record
- Group work requires some evening hours as well as work with adolescent and court ordered populations.
- Solution-focused Team player
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Direct Link: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a123cf24569112f01456b3c34da42a4&id=8a36b7594e28c2ac014e2cbf06ea2545&source=
Or please visit our website:
- Click “Careers” tab
- Under subheading of “Summit County” click job title: “Park City – Therapist CMHC/ACMHC/LCSW/CSW/LMFT – F/T”
- Click “Apply for this Position” and fill out the application accordingly