FlexCare – Social Service Worker Case Manager – F/T
Are you inspired by helping others? Are you passionate about being the hands of hope and healing? Valley Behavioral Health’s FlexCare program is seeking a full-time, compassionate, dedicated, resourceful Social Service Worker (SSW) Case Manager.
Work as part of a multi-disciplinary clinical team whose focus is providing specialized long-term medical case management services for a medically frail population. Assist with medical and mental health assessments of nursing home residents to determine suitability for placement in a less restrictive environment such as assisted living or their own home. Will be serving clients throughout Salt Lake and Utah Counties.
Location: 4460 South Highland Drive, SLC, UT 84124
Schedule: M-F; 8-5
Pay: $16.45 to start – higher commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include 401K, life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited university/college
- Must hold current Social Service Worker (SSW) license in good standing with the state of Utah.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both in writing and verbally
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and ability to learn new applications easily
- Meet driver qualifications required if applicable to essential job functions
- Work as an effective team member keeping client as highest focus
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Develop health and safety plans with client when needed
- Develop therapeutic relationship with clients and their families
- Care plan completion and review to address the participants’ needs
- Assist clients to gain access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services
- Ensure that services are coordinated among all agencies and providers involved
- Crisis intervention based on Client Care Plan
- Milieu supervision
- Monitor progress
- Link to community resources
- Document and bill accordingly
- Ensure continuity of care
- Other duties as assigned
- Direct Link: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a123cf24569112f01456b3c34da42a4&id=8a7886654e04aa6d014e21a08fe06ad9&source=
- Please visit our website:
- Click “Careers” tab
- Under subheading of “Social Service Workers/LSUDC” click job title: “FC – Social Service Worker Case Manager – F/T”
- Click “Apply for this job” and fill out the application accordingly