Tooele – FEMALE Therapist LCSW – Adult Outpatient – F/T
Are you inspired by helping others? Are you passionate about providing hope and healing to those who are suffering? Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time, compassionate, dedicated, team-focused therapist (LCSW) for our Adult, Outpatient clinic in Tooele. This clinic serves adults with a variety of mental health disorders.
Valley is committed to excellence and innovation and we believe that each employee shares in the responsibility to conduct business ethically, responsibly and with a world-class service focus. Surround yourself with people who are equally committed and passionate about this great work. If you are inspired by helping others, then we need YOU to get involved and make a difference.
**This is a National Service Corps site eligible for student loan repayment. We have a HPSA score of 13. For more information visit: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/
Location: 100 South 1000 West, Tooele, Ut 84074
Schedule: 40 hours: M-F
Pay: Commensurate with experience and Competitive
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including retirement/savings, health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college/University
- Required post-grad 4000 hours for full licensure
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license current in the state of Utah
- Must be Female due to client need
- Experience working with adults a plus
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Successful candidates must be flexible, pro-active, solution focused and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems.
- 5% salary increase for Bilingual, English/Spanish proficiency
- Provide individual, group, mental health and substance abuse therapy for adults.
- Respond professionally as your provide compassionate, pro-active, crisis intervention for walk in clients as well as responding to individuals who call in crisis requesting services or needing emergency intervention.
- Availability to facilitate evening groups is required
- Timely documentation using our Online Medical Record
- Ability to act independently
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and apply general, evidence-based principles to specific conditions
- Direct Link: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a123cf24569112f01456b3c34da42a4&id=8a87142e4c5a35ad014c7b873e2414c3&source=
- Please visit our website:
- Click “Careers” tab
- Under subheading of “Tooele” click the job title: “Tooele – FEMALE Therapist LCSW – Adult Outpatient – F/T”
- Click “Apply for this job” and fill out the application accordingly