Do you like helping people get through tough times? Do you have a compassionate heart and critical thinking mind? Then you might be a great case manager. Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time Social Service Worker/Case Manager to work with a dynamic, in-home therapy team (i-WRAP) and provide in-home behavior modification and case management support to children/adolescents who experience severe emotional disturbances and their families.
Location: Service is provided in clients homes across Salt Lake County, thus travel in personal vehicles.
Schedule: Hours vary, however evening hours are required
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include 401K, life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- Social Service Worker License current in the state of Utah
- 2+ years experience working with children or adolescents in a mental health program, and/or with kids who experience mental health and behavioral issues
- Basic computer skills and efficiency with MS Office and ability to learn new applications easily
- Pass background check, drug screen, and transportation requirements
- Create behavioral programs for in home use for clients and families to increase desired behavior as tied to clients mental health goals
- Communicate and collaborate with primary therapy to support client goals
- Be resourceful in helping clients and their families access community support to lessen barriers in the community
- Have good computer skills with the ability to learn and use our online charting system
- Show great time management and organization skills
- Direct Link: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a123cf24569112f01456b3c34da42a4&id=8a8725d04dc26c4e014dc5ac3f3a65ee&source=
- Please visit our website:
- Click “Careers” tab
- Under subheading of “Social Service Workers (SSW)/Licensed Substance Use Disorder Counselor (LSUDC)” Click job title
- Click “Apply for this job”