Wanted – Licensed Therapist at Private Counseling Clinic
American Fork – This position provides mental health treatment primarily in an individual, family and group setting for children, adolescents and adults. The position includes providing weekly therapy sessions for clients, writing mental health assessments, treatment plans and group curricula as well as conducting weekly groups, maintaining accurate records, and monitoring clients’ progress. This position will be overseen by the Clinical Director.
– Serve as a therapist for clients struggling with various mental health issues.
– Conduct weekly individual, family and group sessions.
– Assist clients in setting standards and goals for treatment.
– Determine appropriate treatment for clients.
– Attend an hour monthly staff meeting
– Maintain accurate, on time, records and charting information for clients.
– An active license with the State of Utah to practice Counseling/Therapy.
– Willing to work with children, adolescents and adults.
– Available to work some evenings and occasionally Saturdays.
– Willing to work in a team environment with Clinical Director, Therapists, and other office staff.
If interested, please email a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Well qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.