Tooele – Therapist LCSW/CMHC/LMFT – Children/Teen Outpatient – F/T
Are you inspired by helping others? Impact the life of a child and make a real difference in the world! Valley Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time, compassionate, dedicated, team-focused mental health therapist for our Children’s Outpatient clinic in Tooele. This clinic serves children and teens with a variety of mental health and substance use disorders.
Valley is committed to excellence and innovation and we believe that each employee shares in the responsibility to conduct business ethically, responsibly and with a world-class service focus. Surround yourself with people who are equally committed and passionate about this great work. If you are inspired by helping others, then we need YOU to get involved and make a difference.
**This is a National Service Corps site eligible for student loan repayment. We have a HPSA score of 13. For more information visit: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/
Location: 27 South Main Street, Tooele, Ut 84074
Schedule: M-F; 8-5
Pay: Highly competitive and Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including retirement/savings, health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college/University
- Required Posthumous 4000 hours for full licensure
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC); Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist license current in the state of Utah
- Experience working with children and teens a plus
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Successful candidates must be flexible, pro-active, solution focused and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems.
- 5% salary increase for Bilingual, English/Spanish proficiency
- Provide individual, family, group, mental health and substance abuse therapy for children and teens.
- Respond professionally as your provide compassionate, pro-active, crisis intervention for walk in clients as well as responding to individuals who call in crisis requesting services or needing emergency intervention.
- Timely documentation using our Online Medical Record
- Ability to act independently
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Maintain excellent, professional boundaries providing treatment to clients in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and apply general, evidence-based principles to specific conditions
Please visit our website:
- Click “Careers” tab
- Under subheading of “Tooele” click job title: “Tooele – Therapist LCSW/CMHC/LMFT – F/T”
- Click “Apply for this job” and fill out the application accordingly