HELP WANTED: Mature, responsible, non-smoking, single adult or couple to live in home with an independent, self-sufficient 94 yr old female who is recuperating after a recent fall. The goal for this position will be to collaborate with the individual and her family to support a safe, healthy, nurturing environment to maintain this senior in her home per her request.
Expected commitment: approximately 1-2 hr per day for a period of three months or possibly longer.
- Be present in home at night and available to assist if urgent needs
- General welfare checks at least twice daily
- Some assistance with activities of daily life
- Grocery shopping, errands
- Light house work, take out garbage, some meal preparation
- Must be CPR and first aid certified
NOTE: Housekeeping and personal care services will be provided separately and are not included in this position’s responsibilities.
Living accommodations provided in exchange for above services:
- Private, furnished, on separate floor with bedroom, bathroom, living/study area
- All utilities paid
- Cable and WiFi provided
- Quiet 21st & 21st neighborhood
- Close to U of U and freeway access
This position is available immediately and needs to be filled quickly. References and background check are required. Terms may be negotiable.
Interested persons contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801 466 6869.