Volunteers of America, Utah
Salary: $26,080 + benefits
Job Description: Make a difference in the lives of clients by providing case management services in our residential adult detox facility.
• Meet with clients on a regular basis to set goals and discuss progress.
• Develop discharge plans including outside treatment referrals for each client.
• Assist chronically homeless population in obtaining and maintaining permanent housing
• Provide crisis intervention services, identify special needs, refer clients to appropriate agencies for ongoing treatment.
• Full-time position – M-F
• One year related experience and/or BA/BS degree; LSAC preferred.
• Experience with housing case management.
• Knowledge of substance abuse, mental illness, and homelessness.
• Experience working with substance abuse treatment preferred.
• Possess patience, good boundaries, ability to be firm yet compassionate.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
How to Apply: Submit resume on the career page of our web site: http://www.voaut.org
Closing Date: TBD
Your Website: Visit organizational website.
Job Post Link: Visit additional job posting information.
Contact Name: Erin Basta
Send an Email