THE CHILDREN’S CENTER JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR FULL TIME LCSW
LICENSED CLINICIANS ONLY
JOB SUMMARY: Full time LCSW to provide comprehensive mental health services to very young children and their families including assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and Family and Individual Child Therapy. Clientele includes children with severe emotional and behavioral problems, early childhood trauma, and children with autism spectrum disorders and their families. Successful candidates must demonstrate clinical experience with toddlers and preschool aged children. The Children’s Center is also a partner with the National Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) so clinicians at The Center are able to participate in national trainings focused on the use of evidenced based treatments for early childhood trauma. Extensive training and supervision provided.
- Utah licensure as LCSW
- Clinical experience with children birth-seven and their families
- Experience using evidence based interventions for childhood trauma
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities for assignments, meet deadlines, and enthusiastically participate as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Highly motivated to learn new skills and work in a stimulating and busy clinical environment
OTHER: Competitive salary and benefits. Exciting opportunity for training in the treatment of childhood trauma. The Children’s Center is a private, non profit community agency that provides comprehensive mental health care to children and their families across the socioeconomic spectrum. We offer a range of services based upon the mental health needs of each child and family, including outpatient family and group therapy, as well as therapeutic preschool services.
CONTACT: Send resumes to Jennifer Mitchell, PhD, BCBA-D by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 801-966-4289.