Residential Services Coordinator
Work Activity Center
Location: Salt Lake Valley
Status: Full time
Salary: Not specified
Job Description: Work Activity Center is seeking an experienced manager to oversee our residential and supported living services programs. The Residential Coordinator is responsible for assuring that services provided in these programs to adults who have cognitive and physical disabilities are of the highest quality, meet the needs of the clients, and satisfy contractual obligations. The Residential Coordinator:
• Plans and directs the execution, improvement and expansion of residential services
• Assures an adequate level of support and an appropriate home for each person receiving services
• Assures that the daily living, social and medical needs of clients are met
• Assures that apartments and furnishings are clean and well-maintained
• Assures compliance with federal and state regulations
• Determines staffing needs
• Assures that staff are appropriately and adequately trained and that they adhere to policies and procedures
• Hires, supervises, evaluates and disciplines staff
• Establishes and improves systems that will increase effectiveness
• Assures effective and open communication within the residential services program and between the residential and day services programs
• Fosters within subordinates a dedication to the Center’s mission of enriching the lives of the individuals we serve and providing them with opportunities for independence and individual growth
Required skills: ability to identify and implement ways to improve services, ability to motivate and retain staff, ability to communicate effectively, ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Requirements: Bachelor degree plus three years proven management experience in a closely related field, proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Full-time position with benefits.
Closing Date: Open until fillled
Your Website: Visit organizational website.
Job Post Link: Visit additional job posting information.
Contact Name: Aleaha Delaney